- Study guide will be mailed to you.
- Read and review the course. When ready, complete your final exam in the Education Center Online.
- After achieving a passing grade, print your certificate of completion. Results are regularly uploaded to the IRS and CTEC.
- Note: Final exam can be completed up to one year from time of shipment.
This course provides continuing professional education (CPE/CE) to enhance understanding of regulations governing the practice of Enrolled Agents, CPAs, attorneys, and other individuals who prepare tax returns for compensation. Subject matter includes information about requirements to obtain a preparer tax identification number (PTIN), eligibility for enrollment to practice before the IRS, conduct in representation, violations of regulations, and disciplinary proceedings.
Our courses are valid for CPAs, EAs, and tax preparers in all 50 states! (More)
- Recognize the various types of tax preparers and their rights in practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Identify the due diligence requirements for a practitioner.
- Recognize the requirements regarding communications with clients, advertising, and contingent fees.
- Identify conflicts of interest and how to handle them.
- Identify actions that represent incompetence or disreputable conduct by a practitioner and what penalties may be imposed by the IRS for such actions.
- Recognize the requirements for disclosure and use of taxpayer information.
You will enjoy our courses! In fact, the average satisfaction rating for our courses is 4.9 out 5. It is our passion to provide the best courses at the best prices.
||Price Per Hour
|20 Online Credit Hours - Best Value!
|8 Online Credit Hours
|1 Online Credit Hour
|4 Hour Printed Course
|3 Hour Printed Course
|2 Hour Printed Course
Determine which format you prefer.
|Study Guide Format
||PDF Format - print yourself or review online.
||Study guide will be mailed to you.
||Use your credit hours to complete any CPE/CE course.
||Select courses available in print.
||Available immediately! New courses released throughout the year.
||New courses are released yearly in September.
||Final exams are completed online. No extra charges for grading.
"The courses are laid out very well."
"Great way to present these confusing topics, made it easy to understand."
"Accurate and very well thought out. TMI you people are the best at taxes!"