Your source for coverage of new legislation, industry news, and updates to TheTaxBook Series. Portions of the website are reserved for our customers and a password is required for access.
|Return to Tax and Company News|
|Best Offer of the Year! Ends this Wed., 7/18|
Post Date: 7/16/2012
|Last Updated: 7/16/2012|
|As a reminder, this Wednesday, July 18, 2012 is the first order deadline of the season. The order deadline marks the end of our best offer of the year! Customers who order by July 18 will receive discounted prices, and free shipping. Plus, order now and pay later*!|
*Orders placed with a credit card will be charged for the entire order when the first item ships. If you prefer to pay via check, it is our policy to deposit checks when orders are received.
We have several new items that are very popular:
1) RTRP Exam Preparation Course. This course will prepare the participant for the IRS Registered Tax Return Professional (RTRP) competency examination, as well as providing 10 hours of continuing education (CE) credits. A money-back guarantee states that after successful completion of the course, the participant will pass the RTRP exam the first time.
2) Client Handouts CD. The Client Handouts CD contains more than 25 customizable handouts used to help explain tax concepts to clients. Once the practitioner’s company logo and contact information are added, the documents can be saved in PDF format and emailed to clients, or the practitioner can take advantage of unlimited printing. Like the other products in the ClientTaxTools line, these client handouts will build customer loyalty and keep the practitioner’s name in front of the client all year long.
3) What’s New In-Depth. With constantly-changing rules, it is every practitioner’s challenge to stay current on new developments. This book contains detailed explanations of new tax laws, regulations, procedures, rulings, and court cases affecting return preparation for the 2012 tax year. In addition, the book will include detailed coverage of the health care reform bills!
4) Minimize Individual Tax Liability CPE/CE Course. Learn to implement effective tax-planning strategies for individuals. This course presents detailed explanations of more than 30 tax-planning strategies designed to minimize a client’s tax liability. This course qualifies for four hours of CPE/CE credit.
5) Minimize Business Tax Liability CPE/CE Course. Learn to implement effective tax-planning strategies for small businesses. This course presents detailed explanations of more than 30 tax-planning strategies designed to minimize a client’s tax liability. This course qualifies for four hours of CPE/CE credit.
6) Four New 1-Hour CPE Courses: To assist tax professionals in fulfilling their CPE/CE needs, TMI will be releasing four new 1 Hour CPE Courses. Titles include Identity Theft, Corporate Formalities, Guide to IRS Collections, and Taxpayer Rights.
7) International FastTaxFacts. This product contains fast reference charts pertaining to foreign income, exclusions, and credits.